We use functional cookies to make our website easier to use and to measure the reach of our website, in which we store your language settings, for example. The use of these functional cookies represents a legitimate interest on our part. The legal basis for this is also Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and automatically deleted depending on your browser settings or after a specified period of time. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
The choice is yours
Like almost all websites and apps, our applications also use small text files, so-called cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or in the app cache of your mobile device. These cookies do not allow us to identify you personally, but are essential for the user-friendly operation of our website.
Types of cookies used on our website:
Cookies are classified according to origin, purpose or expiry time. The cookies we use serve different purposes; their period of validity is variable.
- First-party cookies: are stored and managed directly by us.
- Third-party cookies: stored and managed by partners in order to carry out statistical analyses of navigation on the TOM Mallorca website. These analyses are of course only carried out pseudonymously.
- Technical cookies: These ensure, among other things, the smooth use of navigation on the website. It also enables access to tools with restricted access.
- Cookies for analysis and advertising purposes: These make it possible to compile statistics on visitors to the website – including, for example, the number of visits to different areas of the website, frequency of visits or user behaviour and habits. This enables us to improve our navigation, services and offers.
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data for the duration of the user’s visit to the TOM Mallorca website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies collect and store data in the browser for a variable period of time, depending on the purpose. You can accept, block or deactivate all or some cookies on your device using special browser settings.
Even if your browser settings have been changed to block certain cookies, you can still access information from the entire website. However, the operation or use of certain services offered by us may be restricted.